I’m playing with a few small discovery ideas tonight (yes, related to some gawk.it data)…I’m not sure if I’ll build this directly into gawk.it anytime soon (I’ve got a ton of other things to get smoothed out there first).
The more I think about it, it probably makes more sense as a stand-alone, simple, daily email that just sends out 10 interesting links a day (maybe this would be a good use for my timelylinks.com domain…hrm).
Anyway, here’s the initial results my test came up with tonight:
- Welcome to our new “front page” (storify.com)
- Early Startup Time Wasters (talkfast.org)
- Outside Lands 2011, Day One (audioholicmedia.com)
- “Will they miss you when you’re gone?” Seth Godin on what really matters in marketing (bazaarvoice.com)
- Thinking Outside The Box: The Virtue Of Service To Others (changespeakingout.blogspot.com)
- Seth Godin’s Linchpin: An Unsettling Call to Be Indispensable (flurrycreations.com)
- StockTwits 50, April 9 | StockTwits 50 (stocktwits50.com)
- Rules of Engagement; or, How to Build Better Online Discussion | Discussion | HYBRID PEDAGOGY (hybridpedagogy.com)
- How to Influence People: The Most Overlooked Secret (goinswriter.com)
- Innovation Factory launches Factory Floor (softwarehamilton.com)