1. What does your product allow users to do that they couldn’t (easily) do before?
2. Who or what are you disrupting out of the gate? Within the year? Long term?
3. What can’t be (easily) copied by others? Why?
4. What’s your biggest challenge right now?
5. What do you have to solve before you can unlock the next level?
The more honest, and realistic, you are about the answers to these questions will tell you a lot about how ‘ready’ you are and what your priorities really should be.
This post has received 41 loves.
Kevin has a day job as CTO of Veritonic and is spending nights & weekends hacking on Share Game Tape. You can also check out some of his open source code on GitHub or connect with him on Twitter @falicon or via email at kevin at falicon.com.
If you have comments, thoughts, or want to respond to something you see here I would encourage you to respond via a post on your own blog (and then let me know about the link via one of the routes mentioned above).