1. There are no rules, only concepts.
2. When choosing between reputation and money, ALWAYS choose reputation.
3. Always understand the ‘why’. If you don’t, ask.
4. If you find you don’t agree with the 'why’, you MUST change something.
5. The only change you can truly control is a change within.
6. If you see a problem, fix it.
7. When you fix a problem, share the solution.
8. Give more than you get.
This post has received 40 loves.
Kevin has a day job as CTO of Veritonic and is spending nights & weekends hacking on Share Game Tape. You can also check out some of his open source code on GitHub or connect with him on Twitter @falicon or via email at kevin at falicon.com.
If you have comments, thoughts, or want to respond to something you see here I would encourage you to respond via a post on your own blog (and then let me know about the link via one of the routes mentioned above).