I’ve been working my way through the massive AVC PDF I put together a week or so ago (I’m up to Mar of 2005 - so about 1/6th of the way through it)…and as I do that I’ve noticed a handful of little glitches that I wanted fixed.
So I took some time today to clean up a few little things and have uploaded a new, cleaner, version:
The main stuff in this update is:
1. Cleaned up *most* of the title duplication.
2. Fixed some edge cases where words were getting dropped from within posts.
3. Added a section to the end of each post to list out the URLs referenced within each post (but this increased the size a lot - it went from over 6,000 pages to over 7,000 pages!)
Hopefully it’s a little more reader friendly this way…and again, jumping over to the actual post via the URL on the bottom any given page is still the *best* way to ensure you experience the post as intended ;-)
This post has received 41 loves.
Kevin has a day job as CTO of Veritonic and is spending nights & weekends hacking on Share Game Tape. You can also check out some of his open source code on GitHub or connect with him on Twitter @falicon or via email at kevin at falicon.com.
If you have comments, thoughts, or want to respond to something you see here I would encourage you to respond via a post on your own blog (and then let me know about the link via one of the routes mentioned above).